Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website.
By using this website (the “Website”), you would be taken to have read and accepted these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Your access to and use of the Website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Website, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions. If you (the “User”) do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions may be amended from time to time. Your use of this Website will constitute your agreement to the amended Terms and Conditions and all changes currently in effect at the time of your access and use of this Website.
1. This Website and its content are protected by copyright and other intellectual property and related rights which are owned by Centre 42 Limited (“Centre 42”) and/or third party owners. Except for content on The Repository Website, the access to and use of which is governed by a specific set of Terms and Conditions, and subject to Clause 2 below, you are allowed to print and reproduce information on the Website for your personal, private and domestic use only. In all other circumstances, no material, graphic, photograph, video or image from this Website may be appropriated or modified in any manner, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, communicated to the public or distributed in any way, without the prior written permission of Centre 42 and/or the third party owners.
2. All trade marks, company names, logos, service names, design marks and slogans (collectively, the “Trade Marks”) displayed on this Website belong to Centre 42 and/or other third party owners. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on the Website without the written permission of Centre 42 or such third party that may own the Trade Marks displayed on the Website. Any use of the Trade Marks without the written permission of Centre 42 or such third party that may own the Trade Marks is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Centre 42 will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including but not limited to, the commencing of civil proceedings or where applicable, seeking criminal prosecution. References to any names, marks, products or services of third parties on the Website do not necessarily constitute or imply Centre 42’s endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
3. The content of the Website may not always or necessarily reflect or be entirely consistent with opinions or views held by other parties, bodies, agencies and organisations, whether in the private or public sector.
4. Each User agrees to use this Website strictly in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and only for lawful and proper purposes and shall not:
6. During the User’s use of the Website, Centre 42 may issue to and request from the User’s computer “cookies” to enable more convenient browsing when the User revisits the Website. “Cookies” are small text files that websites put on your computer to store information about you and your preferences. This Website does not use “cookies” that collects personal data about you. You can delete cookies stored on your computer at any time. You can also change your privacy settings to block websites from storing cookies on your computer. The User must not alter any cookies sent to his/her computer from the Website and must ensure that the User’s computer sends correct and accurate cookies in response to any relevant request from the Website.
7. Centre 42 takes certain industry-accepted precautions to secure the Website or portions thereof. However, the User understands and agrees that such precautions cannot guarantee that use of the Website is invulnerable to security breaches, nor does Centre 42 make any warranty, guarantee, or representation that use of the Website and the server on which this Website is hosted is free and/or protected from all viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other vulnerabilities and harmful elements.
8. Centre 42 has made every effort to ensure that the information provided in this Website is up to date and accurate. However, Centre 42 and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, partners, principals and representatives do not guarantee or make any representation or warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, that the Website and the information provided in this Website is complete, correct, accurate, suitable for the User, reliable. The information provided in this Website is provided “as is” and “as available”.
9. Centre 42 does not guarantee or make any representation or warranty that the use of this Website will be error-free and free from interruptions.
10. Centre 42 and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, partners, principals and representatives disclaim all warranties and obligations relating to this Website to the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to all implied warranties and obligations of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
11. The information contained herein in this Website shall be accessed and used at the User’s own risk and to the fullest extent permissible and subject and pursuant to all applicable laws and regulations, Centre 42 and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, partners, principals and representatives shall not be liable for any damages for loss of use, loss of data or loss of profits, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, consequential or other damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with this site, regardless of whether the cause of action arises in contract, negligence or other tortious actions, even if any of Centre 42 and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, partners, principals and representatives has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses that were, are being or will be incurred.
12. Centre 42 reserves all rights to make any and all changes in this Website at its sole discretion without prior notice to the User. Centre 42 reserves the right to deny access to this Website to anyone at any time without prior notice. Centre 42 may make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or programs described in these materials at any time without notice.
13. Should the User respond to any part of the materials contained herein in this Website with any communications including feedback data, such as questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, such information (with the exception of information which constitutes “personal data” for the purposes of the Personal Data Protection Act (No. 26 of 2012)) shall be deemed to be non-confidential and non-proprietary and Centre 42 and its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, agents, partners, principals and representatives shall have no obligation whatsoever with respect to such communications and shall be free to reproduce, use disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation, and shall be free to use in any way for any purpose whatsoever the content of such communications including any ideas, know-how, techniques or concepts disclosed therein.
14. The law applicable to the Terms and Conditions of this Website is the law of the Republic of Singapore and the courts of the Republic of Singapore will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions and/or use of the Website.